OPSC Full form is Odisha Public Service Commission. It is state level selection committee for Odisha state. OPSC office is located in the Kathajodi River bank of Cuttack District. The OPSC select the Candidates for various state government posts of Group-A and Group- B.
All the candidates who have qualified the Odisha Public Service Commission exams must get a Class-2 Posts or more than that. Details about OPSC Full form, OPSC Syllabus , Different exams under OPSC and requirements procedures are given below.
Key Highlights of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC Full Form) and OPSC Syllabus:
|Name of The Commission||OPSC|
|OPSC Full form||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Head Quarter||Cuttack, Odisha|
|Post offered||Group-A and Group-B|
|Most preferred OPSC exams||OAS, OPS, ORS,OJS|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have a Graduate|
|Exam Pattern||Different for different posts|
|Age Limit||21 years to 32 years|
|Age Relaxation||As per Government rules for OBC,SC, ST, PWD candidates|
|Compulsory Subject||Odia should be a compulsory subject in minimum 10th level|
|Nationality||Must be Indian|
Different OPSC Exams :
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC Full form) has the power to recruit candidates for different departments of Group-A and Group-B. Different exams that conducts OPSC has given below
- Odisha Civil Service Commission (OCS) Exam
- Odisha Education Service (OES School Branch) Exam
- Odisha Judicial Service (OJS) Exam
- Junior Lectures by OES College Branch Exam
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Exam
- Odisha Municipality Services Exam
- Odisha Tourism Services Exam
- Assistant Executive Engineers for different category like Electrical, Civil, Mechanical and more
OPSC Syllabus: (Updated 2023)
The OPSC syllabus is different for different exams . It depends on the type of exam that students going to appear. But in general some topics and OPSC syllabus are same for all exams, these are
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- General Science which related to day to day life
- Compulsory Odia Subject
OPSC Eligibility Condition: (Updated 2023)
The candidates who want to appear the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC Full form) exams, they must have some OPSC eligibility criteria. These are given below
- Candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline from any recognised universities across India
- Students must have age greater than 21 years and below 32 years . Age relaxation will be based on the government rules.
- OBC, SC ST PWD and women candidates have age relaxation of 5 years
- The candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must have compulsory Odia subject , minimum 10th standard.
Read more Read more