What is CPCT Full Form in Computer ?
CPCT Full form in Computer is the Computer Proficiency Certification Test and is a one type of Computer test in which the candidates are required to show their abilities through computer skills.
CPCT is a test conducted by different state governments to calculate their Computer Proficiency in Computers and their typing skills along with the speed of typing for different Jobs.
CPCT is a multiple choice questions (MCQ) that are so designed to find out the proficiency of the candidates in computer abilities.
CPCT is basically designed to evaluate the students ability in the computer skills. CPCT Full form in computer is Computer Proficiency Certification Test is an ability test of computer skills.
Read More : CPCT Full Form in Maths : Congruent Law
It is an initiative by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the first time. The main objective of this CPCT exam is to determine the computer skills through digital mode along with a digital Certificate. The CPCT certificate is valid for seven years.
As there is no prescribed format to evaluate computer proficiency test, the government of MP designed this certification program. So that this test can be used for different jobs for various agencies and boards.
Who is the Conducting Body of CPCT ( Full Form) ?
Madhya Pradesh Government formed an agency to promote computer digital literacy skills amongst the youths. This agency is name as Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion Of Information Technology.
It is a government agency and an autonomous body which is formed under the Department of Science and Technology. This department is to find out the talents across the state in computer skills.
Main Objectives of Computer Proficiency Certification Test ( CPCT Full Form):
CPCT is a proficiency test in the computer skills , so the main objectives of the test are
- To create a uniform pattern of exam
- Basically to evaluate computer typing skills and computer literacy.
- To find out the computer literates and certify them accordingly
- This certification process is basically to help the institutions , boards, corporations , agencies to find out the best candidates who are skilled in computer.
- After certification the students also can apply for different posts where the computer proficiency is needed.
CPCT EXAM Pattern as Per MP IT Board :
Computer Proficiency Certification Test ( CPCT Full form) exam papers are designed to evaluate the computer literacy skills and to certify them. The exam pattern of CPCT is based on MCQs along with Typing Speed and details about the pattern of exam is given as below
Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs):
- General Knowledge of Computer
- Computer Fundamentals
- Questions regarding the Computer Software
- Questions regarding Computer Hardware
- Reading Skills
- Computer operational Skills
- Simple Questions about Reasoning
- Simple Mathematics
- English language test
- IT Skills
- Internet use
- Word , Excel and Power point
Computer Typing Test :
- Keyboards Use
- English Language typing Speed
- Hindi Language typing speed
Eligibility Criteria For CPCT :
As per CPCT Full form it is clear that , it is a computer proficiency test to find out the computer literate candidates and to certify them. Some of the eligibility requirements of CPCT are given below
- The candidates must qualify the 10th Board exam along with a diploma degree or higher secondary school education..
- Candidates must have above 18years age
Read More : Click Here