PM Kisan Yojana :
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana is a flagship program of central government to help poor farmers of India. Under this Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme the central government provides a financial help of Rs 6,000 rupees annually to the farmers.
This annual amount of 6 thousand rupees are directly transferred to farmer’s bank account. These amount transferred to kisan’s account in 3 installments of Rs- 2,000 rupees. check PM kisan yojana list here.
Under Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana government provides financial benefit to the farmers. This scheme is a purely managed by central government. Budget for PM Kisan Yojana is decided by central government. Central government directly transfer the amount of Rs- 6,000 to the bank account of the farmer in 3 installments.
The 6th installment of pm Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana are already deposited from August, 2020. So the farmers can check their bank account either they received this fund or not. If they don’t receive this fund then claim your authority and check your name in the list.
Next installment of kisan Samman yojana will be provided to farmers’ bank account very soon.
PM kisan yojana eligibility criteria :
The farmers’ which have a farming land in the name that farmer will be eligible for kisan yojana scheme. If the farmer is doing farming in other’s land then he is not eligible for this scheme.
If a person has a agricultural land. But he is a serving or retired government servant then he will not eligible for this scheme. Others who are not eligible for this scheme are given below;
- Serving or Retired government employee
- Former or current MP or MLA Or minister
- Registered professional bodies like Doctor, engineer, lawyer, Chartered accountant etc.
- If one of the family members are doing above job .
- All pensioners who are getting pension above Rs- 10,000
How to check PM Kisan Yojana List :
To check your name in the list of PMKY , then follow these steps
- First visit official website pmkisan.gov.in . visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in
- After clicking link you find the home page
- In the home page, find ‘Farmer Corner’, click this link
- Next click on ‘Beneficiary list’
- Then select your state, district, sub- district, block and village accurately.
- Entering these details, clock on generate report .
- Clicking this link, the entire list will be downloaded.
- Check your name in this list.
How to register For PMKY :
Approach your local revenue officers or a nodal officers, nominated by the state government. Also the common service Centers (CSCs) have given authorization to register farmers for this Kisan scheme.
Documents required for registration :
As usual adhar card is mandatory document for registration process. Other documents are
- Citizenship certificate of the farmer
- Landholding papers (kabala)
- Bank account details
There are many government schemes available to give financial benefits to the poor. Don’t loose opportunity to avail the government benefits. You are advised to check your name and other details carefully in the PM Kisan yojana list . If you find any error in the application, then ask your authority to correct that details.