What is KGF Full Form?
KGF Full form is Kolar Gold Fields, these are the Gold mining fields. Kolar Gold fields are found in Bangarpet village of Kolar District. These Kolar Mines are found in the beautiful and mesmerising area of Karnataka District.
Kolar Fields are one of richest Gold deposits in India. But now a days these Mining fields are closed due to less benefits in the extraction of golds.
Read More : UPSC Full Form
In past days that is from the British period Kolar Gold Fields (KGF full form) was one of the measure gold mines. This Kolar sites was second largest gold mines of the world.
As all of us know, Karnataka atmosphere is so good for mining. Due to the cool and mesmerising weather the British made this KGF area into a Little Engl and. There we find many Bungalows, beautiful houses, well decorated roads and others.
But due to the less Gold production from Kolar Gold Fields (KGF full form), the Government of India shut down the mining process from 2001.
Now there all you can find these Bungalows, beautiful houses and a beautiful Golf Course. This Golf Course was built by the British Raj in 1885 for the officers who worked in KGF . After that Indian Golf Union registered this Golf Course .
Kolar Gold Fields (KGF Full form) is growing publicity and it became popular now a days . Because a most famous Film named ‘KGF’ released in India. Rocking Star Yash is filmed in the cinema. After his beautiful action scenes the film gained popularity.
Some Interesting Facts on KGF :
- The National Institute of Miners Health Head Quarter is located in Kolar Gold Fileds.
- In the first ever hydroelectric power plant of India built in KGF to provide electricity as this area is totally cut off from the town.
- One of the lungs diseases named Silicosis first noticed from the workers working in Kolar Gold Fields . This disease is due to inhaling the dust particles that comes out the Mines.
- One of the largest rail express ‘Swarna express’ starts its journey from KGF mining fields to Bangalore city.
- KGF first recognised by Government of India in 1956. But later it was closed in the year 2001 due to lack of profit from mining.
- Two Kannada Movies named KGF-1 and KGF-2 based on the extraction of gold from the Kolar Gold Fields ( KGF full form). KGF-3 movie is also going to release soon.
- In 1965 , the Government of India along with other countries made a ionisation reaction in the Kolar Fields. That was first in India.
- Now the Kolar Mining areas are opened up for Tourists. People all over the world rush to the KGF mining area to see the beautiful pictures of Bungalows, Beautiful Houses, well structured roads and many more.
Read More by visiting home page : here
Additional Read :Celebrity News here