LLB Full Form : LLB is a degree in the field of Law. The LLB full form is Bachelor of Law. But the actual LLB full form is Legum Baccalaureus . It is a 3 year degree course after graduation. Students can also do LLB after 12th class by enrolling in integrated LLB course. Here in this article you will get details about LLB full form in law, LLB course duration, LLB Fees structure, LLB Syllabus and top colleges list are given below.
Table Of Contents :
- What is LLB Full Form in Law
- Why to Choose LLB course
- LLB Course Duration
- LLB Fee Structure
- LLB Syllabus
- LLB Entrance Exam and Pattern
What is LLB Full Form in Law: Meaning and Details about the course
From LLB Full form it is clear that LLB is a Bachelor’s degree in the field of law. It is a 3 year degree course after Graduation. But the candidates can also do LLB through integrated mode. In integrated LLB course candidates have to give 5 years. Since from many years 3 year LLB course is much more popular than the 5 year of Integrated course.
Why to Choose LLB course ?
As per LLB Full form it is clear that LLB degree holders have many job opportunities not only in the field of law , but also they will get many better jobs in other field of their career. Some of the career options are given below
- Legal Advisor
- Corporate Lawyer
- Legal Secretary
- Public Prosecutor
- Legal Analyst
- Judicial Clerk
- Criminal Defence Lawyer
- Human Rights Lawyer
- Many other job opportunities
LLB Full Form -LLB Course Duration:
LLB course duration depends on their mode of entry into courses. Top colleges in India are offering basically two types of LLB course in two different course duration.
- General LLB : Candidates who have completed any Bachelors degree can able to apply for this Course . Here LLB course duration is 3 years.
- Integrated LLB /BA LLB : Integrated LLB is also termed as BA LLB . Any candidates who have completed +2 can apply for this integrated course. Here the LLB course duration is for 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria For LLB Course :
The candidates who want to join Bachelor of Law course have some minimum eligibility requirements, these are
- Minimum Qualifications: The students must have completed graduation in any discipline for 3 years LLB course. But to apply for integrated course candidates must have completed +2 .
- Minimum Percentage of Marks : Candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in their respective categories. Some popular colleges may demand for higher marks.
- Entrance Exams : The candidates must have to qualify the entrance exam that conducted by the universities .
LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus and Pattern :
LLB Entrance exam syllabus is generally common for all the universities which are approved by Bar Council Of India. Basically the LLB entrance exam for 5 year integrated course is little different and tuff than the 3 year degree course.
LLB Syllabus for entrance exams basically includes legal aptitude test along with some knowledge test . And the entrance exam also contains Current Affairs .
The LLB syllabus for entrance exam are
- Legal Aptitude
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical and Analytical reasoning
- General Knowledge
- English Test
- Comprehension Test
- Current Affairs
- Simple Mathematics
LLB Course Fees Structure:
LLB Course fees structure varies from university to university. Generally government colleges and universities have less fees than the private sector colleges.
LLB course fees structure is ranges from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 depending upon the type of university or college.
Top colleges for 3 year LLB Course:
In recent days, 5 year degree course is gaining popularity in India than the old 3 year degree course after graduation. List of colleges which are providing 3 year LLB course.
- Punjab University
- Delhi University
- Law Colleges of Andhra Pradesh
- New Law College of Maharashtra
- NLSIU Bengaluru
Top Colleges For 5 Year LLB Course:
List of popular colleges offering 5 year integrated LLB Course are given below
- National Law School of India University
- Lovely Professional University
- Indian institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- The West Bengal Law University
- Jamia Milia Islamia
- Aligarh Muslim University
- National Law University, Cuttack
- Army Institute of Law, Mohali
- Banaras Hindu University
- Christ University
Q.What is LLB Full Form in India ?
Ans. The Full form of LLB in India is Bachelor of Legislative Law or Legum Baccalaureus in Latin.
Q. What is LLB Salary in India ?
Ans. LLB Salary ranges from Rs. 2LPA to 8 LPA.
Q. Can I complete LLB in 2 years ?
Ans. No, as LLB is a 3 year graduate course or 5 year integrated law course.