ODISHA +2 Admission (2020) Started:
School and Mass Education Minister , Sameer Ranjan Dash informed to media about Odisha +2 Admission 2020. Directorate of Higher Secondary Education , Odisha going to start Odisha +2 Admission 2020 from August 21 through their official website www.samsodisha.gov.in .The details about sams Odisha +2 admission 2020 online application form , important key dates are given below.
Here you can know about how to apply Odisha +2 admission through online. Direct link given below you can check and apply directly from here. This admissions will be started in all the +2 Junior colleges of odisha including self financing colleges. Sanskrit & Vocational colleges also participate in this +2 admission.
A detailed notification will be released at SAMS Odisha official portal on August 21, for the academic session 2020-21.You can get all the information regarding Odisha +2 admission 2020 at Students Academic Management System (SAMS) Odisha portal.
Students who want to take admission in Odisha +2 colleges , have to apply online and fill up the application form. After filling up the online Common Application Form (CAF) for Odisha +2 admission 2020 they have to submit the hard copy ( which you printed earlier ) to the SRC along with all relevant certificates and recent passport photo.
You may read : Career options after +2 pass
Also read : Career option after 12 th commerce
Key points :
- Official Website – www.samsodisha.gov.in and www.dheodisha.gov.in
- Admission will start – 21.08.2020
Tentative Dates :
- +2 ONLINE Admission 2020 begins – 21.08.2020 (11.00 am)
- Last date of Odisha +2 Admission – 4th september 2020
- Publication of first round selection list – 9th september 2020
- 1st round selection list- 11 september 2020
- Publication of 2nd selection – 23 september 2020
- Spot selection list- 1 october 2020
- Spot selection list- 5 october 2020
PROCEDURE HOW TO APPLY SAMS ODISHA +2 ADMISSION ONLINE:
Details of procedure are given below
- Visit the official website www.sams.gov.in or click on below link the home page will open
- Click on the link “Higher Secondary School ( +2)”
- There you find “New Registration for +2 e-admission 2020 enter through the link.
- After that enter your email-id and mobile number for signup.
- clicking on submit button you will get an OTP on your mobile.
- Enter the OTP , fill up the Captcha code and click on submit button.
- The registration no and password will be sent to your mobile no.
- Then click on login page and give your details.
- Fill the application carefully and upload your latest photo and submit these details.
- Take a print out of this filled up form for further use to submit in the college SAMS center.
Documents needed for SAMS ODISHA +2 Admission 2020:
- Latest passport size photo
- H.S.C certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Adhar card
- Fee for deposite
Fee for candidates:
- General candidates – Rs.200/
- For SC/ST candidates- Rs-100/
- Zero fees for Disability candidates having more than 40% disability and Transgender.
FOR OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
FOR MORE RECENT ODISHA BOARD RESULTS CLICK HERE
If any problem regarding this please comment below .
Stay in touch with this post for more details by subscribing us.